Talk about making moves. From co-housing to dough-hustling, here are this week’s top reads for women and money from around the web.
Editor's picks of the week
- Co-housing is putting a new spin on retirement living—women get company, a helping hand, increased security, and lower housing costs.
- Getting their “Golden Girls On”—more women looking for fun female roommates, not romance.
- Are your 60s the new 50s when it comes to managing your money?
- Making dough from, uh, dough. How the richest self-made woman in America got there.
- It’s sweeping the country: An interview with the woman who invented the “fidget spinner”.