Yahoo's Marisa Mayer may have to stock up on her pink slips. According to Business Insider, she could soon need about 1,400 more, by one firm's count. And that's on top of the estimated 700 to 900 employees the company has already let go since its October bout of massive layoffs.
As a report compiled by analysts at Morgan Stanley highlights, Yahoo may not be bringing in enough revenues to sustain its employee base - which is glaringly clear when compared against other companies.
Here's their complete list of the biggest tech companies making the most revenues per employee - and the biggest tech companies making the least...
Companies with more than $500K per employee
- Facebook - $1,411,570 per employee
- Google - $1,231,362 per employee
- Priceline - $664,722 per employee
- IAC - $621,909 per employee
- Amazon - $577,469 per employee
- AOL - $561,600 per employee
- eBay - $525,372 per employee
- PayPal - $507,911 per employee
Companies with less than $500K per employee
- Expedia - $408,489 per employee
- Alibaba - $383,427 per employee
- Yahoo! - $369,451 per employee
- LinkedIn - $321,700 per employee
- HomeAway - $250,990 per employee
- Yelp - $139,261 per employee
So... Who's hiring?